Re: [Orgmode] Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 16:52:41 +0200

On May 7, 2010, at 4:20 PM, Osamu OKANO wrote:

Hi!

this looks really good!  What is imperfect?
This script is linewise.
So it can't deal with a new line when an emphasis markup.

==pass==
{\tt  org-replace-disputed-keys}.
==fail==
{\tt
 org-replace-disputed-keys}.
======

Regards.

OK, I just removed the line break.  Thanks for writing the script!
Can I have it for the distribution?  In this case you need to
decide which license you want to distribute it under and mention
that in the script file.  Any of the usual OpenSource licenses
will do for this.

Greetings

- Carsten