[Orgmode] Literate programming

From: Ivanov Dmitry
Subject: [Orgmode] Literate programming
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 18:09:54 +0400

Hi.
I have been using a literate programming tool: leo editor.  Maybe someone used
it. A programmer can create a tree with the description of the program with the
minuteness he wants. In each node he has a chunk of code and comments, if
needed.

Is anybody interested in creating an emacs mode, making it like leo?The tree
buffer seems an ideal tool for this project. I promise to help with all my
elisp skills.

I have posted this message at CEDET mailing list, so if you are interested,
please check the thread:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.cedet/4423