[Orgmode] Agenda and excursion

From: Tom
Subject: [Orgmode] Agenda and excursion
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 09:07:30 +0000 (UTC)

Often I do something in an org buffer and then display the
agenda to see my tasks. Then later I switch back to that buffer with
switch-to-buffer and find that building of the agenda moved the cursor
from the point I was to the end of the buffer.

It's a bit annoying. Shouldn't org-agenda use save-excursion in org
buffers, so the cursor is not moved from the point the user left it?

Building of the agenda shouldn't affect the buffer state this way
since it's a reading operation.