[Orgmode] org-entities-user

From: Nathaniel Flath
Subject: [Orgmode] org-entities-user
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 23:38:35 -0400

Hello,
I've been setting up org-entities-user with a few custom symbols, and managed to get a few aliases for items already in org-entities, but i'm a bit stuck on adding new items - specifically, the mathbb versions of Z and R (the symbols for the sets of integers and reals).  I can't seem to find the UTF-8, latin-1, or HTML encodings of these entities - and I'm not sure how to input the utf-8 or latin-1 even if I do.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,
Nathaniel Flath