Re: [Orgmode] Re: refiling

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: refiling
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 07:27:47 +0200

On Jan 15, 2010, at 3:35 PM, John Rakestraw wrote:

Carsten Dominik writes:

Do you need to press SPACE, or does RET also do the trick? Because, as
Manish points out in another message, SPC should really be allowed as
a character in a new headline you define. Apparently right now it is
not allowed as it is treated as a completion command.

When refiling an already existing note (using C-c C-w), then RET works. However, when filing a new note created by org-remember (using C-c C- c),
RET merely prompts me with the possible next-level headings. Pressing
SPACE and then RET files the new note under the first-level heading.

Hi John,

I think this issue is obsolete with the new capture interface.

- Carsten