[Orgmode] org-babel and emacs init

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] org-babel and emacs init
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 19:22:56 +0200

Firstly  : Carsten and Eric I emailed you privately as I had no news
access - pls ignore. Problem solved.

With the latest git pull for org-mode I couldn't start my emacs because
my init files are org files untangled using babel. Here is an updated
init.el which which uses the new names and pulls in  ob-tangle.

(setq dotfiles-dir (file-name-directory (or (buffer-file-name) load-file-name)))

(let* ((org-dir (expand-file-name
                 "lisp" (expand-file-name
                         "org-mode" dotfiles-dir)))
       (org-contrib-dir (expand-file-name
                         "lisp" (expand-file-name
                                 "contrib" (expand-file-name
                                            ".." org-dir))))
       (load-path (append (list org-dir org-contrib-dir (concat org-dir
"/babel"))
                          (or load-path nil))))
  (message "%s" org-dir)
  ;; load up Org-mode and Org-babel