[Orgmode] Re: Behavior of Gnus when called from an hyperlink

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Behavior of Gnus when called from an hyperlink
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:32:25 +0200

Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden>
writes:

Hi Sébastien,

that is takes so long for one group but the other group on the same
server is fast is really strange, and currently I don't understand what
might cause that... :-(

>> Profile the gnus code as it processes the two requests? The
>> differences should be telling.
>
> Could you just give me a hint (function name or so) or a place to look
> for some info on how to do that?

I'd edebug the function `org-gnus-follow-link'.  It'll be cool if you
could tell me what is the long running function in there.

Bye,
Tassilo