[Orgmode] LaTeX calendar from org-mode agenda?

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] LaTeX calendar from org-mode agenda?
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 08:59:07 +1000

I wonder whether anyone has worked up a solution to printing LaTeX
monthly or weekly calendars from an org-mode setup?

LaTeX calendars can get pretty cluttered up when printed from a diary
file, but perhaps tags would help.  I was able at some point to print
a LaTeX monthly calendar with entries listed in a separate file.
Perhaps later this summer I will look into this, but thought someone
might have solved this problem already.

Thanks,

Alan Davis