Re: [Orgmode] patch for org mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] patch for org mode
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:07:44 +0200

Applied, thanks!

On Jul 5, 2010, at 10:41 AM, Stephen Eglen wrote:

Here is a patch for the 'capture' section of org.texi .  I've added a
few lines of @comments:

address@hidden SJE: Should be Org file or Org-mode file (see prev two items)?

I have no idea.  I like to be able to say Org file, so I just left it.

address@hidden SJE: should these sentences terminate in period?
(i.e. the following lines in the table)

I am really uncertain here.  often these table entries are
half sentences.  I guess the "rule" I might be using is to use dots
if after the first half sentence, another sentence with more
explanation is following.

Does this make any sense?

address@hidden SJE: org-feed is not autoloaded - should that be mentioned?

The main entry points in org-feed are autoloaded - what do you mean here?

- Carsten