Re: [Orgmode] clocktable: maximum level 0 does not only avoid listing it

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] clocktable: maximum level 0 does not only avoid listing items but also does not calculate items
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:24:59 +0200

On Jul 13, 2010, at 11:21 AM, Rainer Stengele wrote:

Hi all!

lately I use the marvelous clocktables a lot...

For toplevel clocktables which just sum up "all" I use ":maxlevel 0"

The manual reads

:maxlevel Maximum level depth to which times are listed in the table.

which I misunderstood.
I understood: an unlisted item does not mean that its time is not added!
But it looks like ":maxlevel 0" does not add everything up.

I cannot reproduce this, :maxlevel 0 works for me.

Ok, maybe the manual is a bit misleading here.

How can I get a clocktable without any details which simply adds up everything in the scope?

BTW, the ":stepskip0" parameter does not seem to be included in the manual.

It is in the manual.

- Carsten

Rainer