Re: [Orgmode] cannot enable org-habit

From: Julien Fantin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] cannot enable org-habit
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 18:49:54 +0200

I'm watching this as I wasn't able to enable this module either.

I have state logging enable with :
  (setq org-todo-keywords
        (quote
         ((sequence "TODO(t!)" "NEXT(n!)" "|" "DONE(d!)")
          (sequence "WAIT(w@/!)" "SOMEDAY(s@/!)" "|" "CANCELLED(c@/!)"))))

And org-habit is configured with :
 (add-to-list 'org-modules 'org-habit)

Which doesn't seems to work either...

If I try o (require 'org-habit) though, I'll get an error when
building the agenda with C-c a a :
org-habit-duration-to-days: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil