[Orgmode] Re: cannot enable org-habit

From: Bastien
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: cannot enable org-habit
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 21:03:59 +0200

Hi Joseph,

Joseph Buchignani <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks Julien. Bastien, here is my update to this section of the org-mode
> manual. I'm not sure how one goes about submitting an update, hope this will
> do.

Thanks for your update.  Can you submit it as a patch?

Are you using git?

If so, just create a new branch (e.g. git branch org-habit-update),
edit the "Tracking habit" section of the manual, commit your changes,
then prepare a patch to send to the list (using git-format-patch).

If you need further directions, this process is documented here:

  http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-git-advanced.php#sec-2

Thanks in advance, that would help a lot.

--
 Bastien