[Orgmode] Re: Select default clocking task by Bernt Hansen

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Select default clocking task by Bernt Hansen
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 06:13:36 -0400

Richard Riley <address@hidden> writes:

> Just to add a "ra ra" to this post Bernd. Your page on using Org is
> singularly the most useful I have come across and I have meant to get
> back and reimplement your method following a bit of a ".emacs" clean up
> recently.  I think I sent some feedback before but if youÄre planning
> any overhaul I'll wait a while and then run through the updated version
> once more.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the feedback :)  I'm not really planning an overhaul of the
entire document but if you see any errors and omissions please let me
know.  I update the document approximately monthly with new stable
changes to my workflow and the history of changes can be found in the
last section with a link to the git archive detailing exactly what
changed.

Regards,
Bernt