[Orgmode] problem with label in latex export

From: Indraneel Majumdar
Subject: [Orgmode] problem with label in latex export
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:12:34 +0530

 Hi all,
I'm having some problems with latex export, can someone help me out?

Since orgmode already uses hyperref, is there any reason why \phantomsection is not added before \label by default? How can I enable it?

Also, how can I disable <<target>> from printing out the value in the latex output from inside numbered lists? ie:
\label{target}
instead of
\label{target} target

It works fine at section headings but not within a list.

I tried this:

1.
    #+ <<target>>
    Some text
2.  More text [[target][go to]]

and the latex export ignored the target (ie, no \label was generated)

TIA,
Indraneel