Re: [Orgmode] Re: Repeating tasks on specific days of the week

From: Julien Fantin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Repeating tasks on specific days of the week
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:34:25 +0200

I had a similar question regarding scheduling habits, but didn't get an answer...

I haven't done a great job of keeping up with those resolutions for now, but can anyone confirm that with org-habit, that kind of scheduling will result in a consistency graph displaying habit completion for that particular day of the week ?

Cheers,
Julien