Re: [Orgmode] Re: Color of exported R code results using LaTeX listings

From: Steven Delean
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Color of exported R code results using LaTeX listings
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 22:44:21 +0930

Thanks very much Rainer and Sébastien for your comments and information.

However, I am still unable to get color output for the _result_ of
evaluating R code blocks.

#+source: Rcode
#+begin_src R :results output :exports both
  x <- 1:5
  square <- function(x) {
    x^2
  }
  square(x)
#+end_src

## below is the .tex code generated which results in fontified and
colored source code (code within lstlisting), but non-colored results
(within verbatim).

\lstset{language=R}

Rcode() $\equiv$
\begin{lstlisting}
  x <- 1:5
  square <- function(x) {
    x^2
  }
  square(x)
\end{lstlisting}

\begin{verbatim}
 [1]  1  4  9 16 25
\end{verbatim}

So the question is how to color the output of text within
\begin{verbatim} ...\end{verbatim} in an exported pdf (just a single
color is fine)?

Thanks for your time,
Steve