[Orgmode] non-frame text in beamer export

From: Neil Hepburn
Subject: [Orgmode] non-frame text in beamer export
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 16:59:13 -0600

Greetings

I have recently started using org-mode to generate Beamer presentations for
lecture notes. I always create lecture note printouts for my students using the
beamerarticle package. I like to put additional explanatory material into these
notes that don't show up on the slide show. The way I do this is to put the
extra material outside of a frame environment and then use the option
[ignorenonframetext] in the latex header, i.e.,
\documentclass[ignorenonframetext]{beamer}

Is there a way to add extra material in an org file that it won't get put into
a frame environment when I export the file?

Cheers,
Neil

Neil Hepburn, Lecturer in Economics
Department of Social Sciences, Augustana Faculty
University of Alberta
4901-46 Avenue
Camrose, Alberta  T4V 2R3

Phone (780) 679-1588
email address@hidden

No trees were harmed in creating this message. (However, millions of electrons
were terribly disturbed.)