[Orgmode] Re: Quoting formula "cookies" in table?

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Quoting formula "cookies" in table?
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 19:37:57 +0200

>     (setq org-table-formula-evaluate-inline nil)
>
> might do this - I am not completely sure....

Unfortunately it doesn't.  For starters I seem to need to set this
globally (tried to make it buffer-local, but that didn't work).  I can
then tab through the table without getting funny #+TBLFM lines, but any
function that tries to re-calculate formulas still barfs.  Somewhere in
the HTML export function this still happens (not quite sure where), so
the export result is again mangled.

While rummaging around in the source files I've probably found a dead
function: org-export-splice-style is defined in org-html, but I can find
no calls to it.

Achim.