[Orgmode] library of babel, bootabs question

From: Robert Klein
Subject: [Orgmode] library of babel, bootabs question
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 13:23:35 +0200

I'm trying to export a document to LaTeX, using a lob-call to booktabs for a table.

Unfortunately I seem to get two tables, the original one and the one from the lob call.

The table looks like this:

#+tblname: ma
|-----------------------+-----------------------+-------------|
| row 1 cell 1 header   | row 1 cell 2 header   | r1c3 header |
| row 2 cell 1 header   | row 2 cell 2 header   | r2c3 header |
| some text inside tabl | some text, some text  | more text   |
| more text             | more text             | more text   |
| more text             | more text             | more text   |
#+call: booktabs(table=ma, align="lll") :results latex :exports results

Did I forget some option?  I didn't find any in the manuals.

Thanks a lot for any help.
Robert