[Orgmode] Need help publishing subdirectories

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Need help publishing subdirectories
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 23:59:01 -0400

I'm trying to set up an org project to publish my personal website. I
like to use friendly urls, like the one below.

http://www.example.tld/jeff/teaching/2010/fall/econ101/index.html

My publishing set up is a bit of a mess, with a project handling the
root, the "jeff" subdirectory, and one handling the "teaching"
sub-sub-directory. I have ":recursive t" set on the teaching
directory, since I don't want to define a new project for every course
I teach. So far, publishing works as intended, except that the
".../econ101/img/" subdirectory contents aren't copied to the
publishing directory. Switching on ":base-extension "any"" doesn't fix
this (in fact, it prevents the project from being published at all).
The relevant portion of my project:

("teaching"
         :base-directory "~/org/ftr/jeff/teaching/"
         :publishing-directory "~/Sites/FTR/jeff/teaching"
         :publishing-function (org-publish-org-to-html
org-publish-org-to-org org-publish-org-to-pdf org-publish-attachment)
         :recursive t
         :style-include-default nil
         ;; :base-extension "any"
         )

In the ".../econ101/syllabus.org" file, an inline image calls
[[./img/example.jpg]]. The "img" directory exists in my source
directory. The directory is copied to my publishing directory, but not
the files within the directory. I noticed also that emacs tried to
open an "example.jpg" buffer, which I thought was weird.

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond.

Best regards,
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden