[Orgmode] Re: :latex-listings publishing option not used; minted + beame

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: :latex-listings publishing option not used; minted + beamer incompatibility?
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:09:02 +0100

Hsiu-Khuern Tang <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The :latex-listings option appears to be unused at the present.  It
> would be great to activate this as an alternative to the
> org-export-latex-listings variable.  (Same thing for :latex-minted.)
>

> BTW, has anyone used minted with beamer?  I get errors like

Yes, I exported Eric Fraga's babel/beamer slides example using minted
last week and it worked fine. However,

> Runaway argument?
>  int main(int argc, char **argv) { \ETC.
> ! Paragraph ended before address@hidden was complete.

yes, I now get that error. So something has changed recently. I'm using
fully updated ubuntu 10.10. What system are you using?

> A search on Google shows lots of reports related to beamer and Sweave.

So perhaps we're seeing the effects of a recent change in the tex/latex
stack, rather than an emacs/org/minted/pygments problem??

Dan