Re: [Orgmode] Re: A few questions about how you write e-mails

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: A few questions about how you write e-mails
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 19:47:37 -0700

Hi Jeff,

On 20 October 2010 18:55, Matt Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:
> I simply have a global binding for org-footnote-action, which enables me
> to insert footnotes anywhere.[1]

I do that too, but it shows up as [fn:1] for me. Is there some
variable I can customise to get it as [1] when I am using it outside
org-mode?

Also in my case, the footnotes appear below the signature. I have to
manually move it above that before sending the email. Would be awesome
if org-footnote-action understood signatures somehow.

--
Suvayu