Re: [Orgmode] [Babel] Marker does not point anywhere (when session buffe

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [Babel] Marker does not point anywhere (when session buffer needs to be created)
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 07:47:45 -0600

Hi Seb,

This "mark doesn't point anywhere" error is common across a bunch of
sessions (ruby and python as well as shell).  It's simply a matter of
Babel trying to use the session before it is ready.  I haven't found
these errors to be an issue as all subsequent use of the session works
as expected.  I suppose that we should try to be more careful on session
creation explicitly waiting until the buffer is ready, however this
would add some degree of complication to the code...

Thanks -- Eric