Re: [Orgmode] agenda mode - carrying over tasks from previous week

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] agenda mode - carrying over tasks from previous week
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:47:40 -0700

On 2010-11-10, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
> You can customize Org to use Due instead if you prefer this shorter
> word - even though I think Due is more like DEADLINE.

I was wondering about that.  Is the latter hardcoded in important places?  e.g.

(defun org-get-deadline-time (pom &optional inherit)
  "Get the deadline as a time tuple, of a format suitable for
calling org-deadline with, or if there is no scheduling, returns
nil."
  (let ((time (org-entry-get pom "DEADLINE" inherit)))
    (when time
      (apply 'encode-time (org-parse-time-string time)))))