[Orgmode] Texi2dvi: forcing a recompile?

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Texi2dvi: forcing a recompile?
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:55:12 -0500

Just a heads up: it looks like using texi2dvi for
org-latex-to-pdf-process will not recompile a tex file in certain
cases. I have different output and source directories, and when I
publish a changed org file, texi2dvi appears to not process a tex file
when the pdf is already in the output directory.

I guess this could be an org-mode bug, since that default behavior
doesn't make sense and texi2dvi doesn't have a "force" flag. To me, it
appears that org-mode picks up the change in the org file and creates
the tex document correctly. The pdf isn't recreated unless I delete
the pdf in the output directory and then call org-publish-project
again.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/