[Orgmode] [BUG]? org-agenda-filter-by-tag

From: Maximilian Matthé
Subject: [Orgmode] [BUG]? org-agenda-filter-by-tag
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:40:36 +0100

I'm using current version of org-mode (just pulled). I want to filter my
agenda view (C-c a a) by a Tag. I want the agenda to only show items
that have the tag :pruef: set.

So I open the agenda (C-c a a) and type / to filter. The minibuffer
says: Filter by tag [ ], [TAB], and so on.

Typing Space hides all items that have a tag set. Typing TAB lets me
type sth. in the minibuffer. But with no tab-completion (tab just
inserts a tab) and pressing Return inserts a newline. C-g gives "Quit"
but the minibuffer stays active. The only solution to get out the
minibuffer is to press ESC ESC ESC.

I think this is not the right behavior. So, how can I filter the agenda
view for a specified tag?

Regards, Max