Re: [Orgmode] mac-iCal / mac-link-grabber integration.

From: Anthony Lander
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] mac-iCal / mac-link-grabber integration.
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:24:15 -0500

On 10-Dec-16, at 8:51 AM, address@hidden wrote:

Ok, the module wasn´t in the lisp directory...
I thought it is in the standard distribution ...

Now I get the message:
Symbol's chain of function indirections contains a loop: omlg-grab-
link

What does this mean?

I'm not sure what is causing this, Holger. It sounds like you might have some configuration problems if you were having problems sourcing the modules. Without more information, I'm not really able to offer more help.

  -Anthony