Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg Android 0.5.0 - Now with native Dropbox support!

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg Android 0.5.0 - Now with native Dropbox support!
Date: 30 Dec 2010 12:23:20 +0100

Dear Matthew

Thank you very much for this present. Thank you also for all the good
work you have done for making MobileOrg on Android possible.

For the first time ever I also have syncing problems which takes about
four times longer than before (filesize hasn't changed). I will give you
a report on the issues-site. Anyway, I will switch from webdav to the
Dropbox solution in a few days.

I remember that it was possible to edit an org file directly within
MobileOrg in one of the earlier versions. This seems to have been
dropped now. We can go down to the file level, but it is read-only. Do I
remember right? Or does this depend on my switch from "sdcard" to
"internal" some weeks ago?

Best wishes and a happy new year to all

Sven