Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug report: filing into a date tree in year 2011 when

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug report: filing into a date tree in year 2011 when 2010 exists in file
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 07:24:18 +0100

What would be helpful is a minimal file that, as a date-tree target,
reproduces the issue.  I am sure the problem could then easily be found.

- Carsten

On Jan 4, 2011, at 4:48 AM, Charles Cave wrote:

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

Strange, for me this worked without any problems this morning.

I have found that the new year was created in other files but it definitely
misbehaves in my taskdiary.org file.

I can only assume there is a pattern of characters that fools the algorithm
for locating the headline

I did another test and this is what the sparse tree looks like:

* 2010
 :PROPERTIES: ...
   * 2010-10 October...
   * 2010-11 November...
   * 2011-01 January
    * Testing
 Added [2011-01-04 Tue 14:45]

I will keep checking the data and see if I can locate the offending text.
It is annoying to see the years out of sequence

Charles

http://twitter.com/#!/ozcaveman