Re: [Orgmode] Re: M-x org-agenda T returns empty buffer

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: M-x org-agenda T returns empty buffer
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 11:36:32 -0500

2011/1/4 Jeff Horn <address@hidden>:
>> No idea right now. Though, it could help if you would
>>
>>    M-x toggle-debug-on-error
>>
>> and provide us with the error stack.
>
> I would, and normally do, except there are no errors. It just fails to
> pick up *any* TODOs, ATM.

This is the oddest thing to happen to me since I started using emacs.
A restart fixed it (restarts almost never fix anything for me), but
now, emacs won't read my init file. Very strange! Probably something
to do with symlinks or something.

Thanks anyway and sorry for not trying that sooner!

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/