[Orgmode] Default directory in org-agenda-mode

From: niels giesen
Subject: [Orgmode] Default directory in org-agenda-mode
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 19:29:39 +0100

Hi all,

I would like `default-directory' in `org-agenda-mode' to be the
value of `org-directory'. This is because I tend to start my
working day by opening the Agenda view, and then decide to open
some org file (which I all have inside `org-directory' and that
may or may not have items present in the specific Agenda view).

To this end I tried doing the following:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (add-to-list
   'default-directory-alist
   `(org-agenda-mode