[Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:05:27 +0100

Matt Lundin <address@hidden> writes:
> On this one page, I think we need a simple (non-js) table-of-contents.
> Is there a way to override the hidden toc for this page only?

Yes, by either adding a stylesheet that undoes the hiding or by not
including the part of the stylesheet that hides the toc in the first
place.  For the FAQ I'd think a two column layout with the index to the
left would be good, so you'd just have to adjust the float placement and
visibility.  So as override (untested):

  #table-of-contents {
    position: fixed;
    left: 0em;
    width: 20%;
    text-align: left;
    max-height: 100%;
  }
  #table-of-contents #text-table-of-contents {
    display: block;
    padding: 0.5em;
    margin-top: -1.5em;
  }