[Orgmode] Bug ? : org-babel and calc : calc-command-flags

From: d . tchin
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug ? : org-babel and calc : calc-command-flags
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:58:44 +0000 (UTC)

I tried to use calc with babel but it doesn't work as expected.

I use the following block with simple instruction :
#+begin_src calc
2*3
#+end_src

I didn't get back any results.

I launch calc and it seems to be called as I have following output
--- Emacs Calculator Mode ---
1:  6
    .

So the instructions seems to be sent to calc.

I have the following message error message :

executing Calc code block...
calc-push-list: Symbol's value as variable is void: calc-command-flags

I use :
GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2008-09-06 on SOFT-MJASON
Org-mode version 7.4

Regards

d.tchin