Re: [Orgmode] Re: Make text below heading not part of the heading

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Make text below heading not part of the heading
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 06:13:10 -0500

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 5:14 AM, Leo Alekseyev <address@hidden> wrote:
> control over folding is not entirely satisfactory. It doesn't look hard to
> fix,
> but unfortunately it seems that everyone is content with the status quo...

"Be the engine of change you want to see in the world." I don't know
elisp, but I'm hardly interested in blocking new feature development.
I've contributed a small bit to Worg and to the documentation, so I
can tell you it is relatively easy to get started contributing. Why
not write a patch for folding?

    http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html

--
Jeffrey Horn