Re: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Changes to lists

From: Karl Maihofer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Changes to lists
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:40:12 +0100

Nicolas,

I found another bug. When I put the cursor on item 2 in my example and cycle through with TAB, I get the following:

TAB once:

- item 2...

another TAB:

- item 2
***************
Inline Task without a "headline"
*************** END
  - item 2a...         (=> item 2b is missing!!)

third TAB: all

It seems as if the list in the inline task confuses the cycle functionality.

Regards,
Karl

Zitat von Karl Maihofer <address@hidden>:
---------------------------- begin example ----------------------------------------
Test

- item 1
*************** TODO Inline Task
Test
*************** END
- item 2
***************
Inline Task without a "headline"
*************** END
  - item 2a
*************** TODO Inline Task
Text, and a list:
- item 1
  - item 1a
  - item 1b
- item 2
*************** END
  - item 2b
- item 3
-------------------------------- end example ---------------------------------

Regards,
Karl

Zitat von Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden>:
Hello,

Karl Maihofer writes:

Pressing M-<right> with the cursor on "Item 2" in the example below
inserts a space before the inline task, so that it's no longer
recognized as a task.

- Item 1
- Item 2
 - Item 2.1

*************** Inline Task
 Text

 - Item 2.2
- Item 3

Fixed and pushed. I also repaired wrong indentation of text inside the
task.

Thanks for reporting this.

Nicolas