[Orgmode] Re: [Feature Request] Cross headings in tables

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [Feature Request] Cross headings in tables
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 22:52:32 +0100

If anybody wants to test the current state of affairs, I've just set up
a fork repository to make it easier.  Assuming you already have
orgmode.git cloned, do a

git remote add -t tableheadings remote-tableheadings
git://repo.or.cz/org-mode/org-tableheadings.git
git fetch remote-tableheadings tableheadings:local-tableheadings
git checkout local-tableheadings

to get it (change remote-tableheadings and local-tableheadings to suit
your naming conventions for remotes and local branches, respectively).
I will be _rebasing_ against master during development, so expect
history in this branch to be volatile.

As before, test cases and comments welcome.

Achim.