[Orgmode] Adapt included relative links during export ?

From: Maxime Tournier
Subject: [Orgmode] Adapt included relative links during export ?
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 00:38:16 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to know if it's possible to adapt relative links when
including an org file from another, during export.

Let's say for example I have the following files:

./master.org
./sub/foo.org
./sub/bar.jpg

where master.org contains this include line:

#+INCLUDE: "sub/foo.org"

and sub links the image:

[[file:bar.jpg]]

If I export mater.org to master.html, the image won't show up since
its url will be copied from foo.org. Is it possible to adapt such
relative links during export?

This would make quick aggregation of notes in a single document quite
easier.

Anyway, many thanks for this great piece of software !

Maxime