[O] Re: org-publish not publishing changed files

From: Aidan Gauland
Subject: [O] Re: org-publish not publishing changed files
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 07:32:31 +0000 (UTC)

Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos <at> hp.com> writes:
> > How can I get the timestamps in a more human-readable format?  I keep
> > having this problem (and no symlinks involved) and keep having to wipe
> > the timestamps directory (a royal nuisance).
>
> Doesn't the prefix argument work? C-u C-c C-e followed by F or P or X or E
> should republish whatever you specified (file, current project, some project
> or all projects resp.), no matter what the cache says.

Yes it does.  Sorry, I should have worded that differently.  I meant
that I have been repeatedly wiping ~/.org-timestamps/ in hopes that it
will not get screwed up again and think none of my files have changed,
and never re-publishes changed files (after an initial org-publish
operation).  I think I have run into a bug in org-mode and I really
want to track it down, so I thought the best place to start would be
to look at what the timestamps are (in a human-readable format).

--Aidan