[O] Re: Non-stop capture?

From: Marc-Oliver Ihm
Subject: [O] Re: Non-stop capture?
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 20:53:43 +0200

Am 07.04.2011 21:40, schrieb Mark S:
Hello!

I have the emacs org-protocol setup to capture with a default template.
But I still have to C-c C-c and then move back to the browser. Is there
a way to make it so that as text is captured it is automatically and
continuously sent to the capture location without interruption?

Thanks!
Mark

Hello,

Not sure, if I understand correctly.
As far as I know, capture does not set up a seperate buffer (at least with recent versions of org). What you see, is just the destination buffer narrowed down to a single entry. Therefore your input is never sent to the destination buffer, because you already type it there ...

regards, Marc-Oliver Ihm