[O] Re: (no subject)

From: Vincent-Xavier JUMEL
Subject: [O] Re: (no subject)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:41:02 +0200

:SCHEDULED: and :DEADLINE: which is confusing. Documentation
<http://orgmode.org/manual/Repeated-tasks.html#Repeated-tasks> example
Le 23 février à 20:54 Bernt Hansen a écrit

> Please provide a sample task and a description of what you get and what
> you expected.  AFAIK SCHEDULE and -3d is not intended to work - this is
> for DEADLINES: only to specify the number of days before the deadline
> that you want the entry to show up in your agenda.  I don't think it has
> any meaning for SCHEDULED: entries.

In my opinion, documentation doesn't make a clear separation between
let me think that <date -3d> will work with SCHEDULED.

Documentation should have a paragraph on repetear <date +d> and on
paragraph on delaying.
--
Vincent-Xavier JUMEL GPG Id: 0x2E14CE70 http://thetys-retz.net

Rejoignez les 5500 adhérents de l'April http://www.april.org/adherer