Re: [O] [OT] The Brain

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] [OT] The Brain
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 08:10:20 -0500

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Matt Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:
> John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I think it would be slick to enter a "brain" like viewing system that
>> used tags or properties to swim through files in your agenda. I'm
>> often having to recall some tidbit of info and rack my brain for what
>> context I wrote it down in if the agenda search isn't working.
>
> Is there something in particular about agenda search that is not
> working---i.e., something that needs fixing?

Sorry, "agenda search isn't working" = "my memory can't figure out
what term to search for" :)

I just mean that sometimes what I write down at t=0 can't anticipate
what impression the event will have in my mind (and, therefore, what
words I'll search for) at t=X. Does that make sense? I just wondered
if tags/categories/other attributes in a "brain-like" pattern might
help provide some additional navigation options to help with this.

Best regards,
John