Re: [O] Collapse LaTeX source before start of main document?

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: Re: [O] Collapse LaTeX source before start of main document?
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 18:23:44 -0400

Chris Malone <address@hidden> writes:

> I added your suggestion to my .emacs but upon export it removed the
> entire block, which is odd based on the source code for the
> function...

Hmm... That's not my experience.

When I export the following file...

* Preliminary material                                               :prelim:

Some preliminary material

* Point one

Text in point one

* Point two                                                          :prelim:

Text in point two.

* Point three

Text in point three.

The resulting html looks like this (rendered in w3m)...

Some preliminary material

Table of Contents

  * 1 Point one
  * 2 Point three