Re: [O] Markup problems when using references in source fragments

From: Roland Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [O] Markup problems when using references in source fragments
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 22:06:14 +0200

On 2011-05-11 21:51, Bernt Hansen wrote:
Both the new and old patch are on the patchwork server waiting to be
addressed.

Oops, sorry my bad. I didn't realize that!

However, only the discussion from the first thread:

   <http://patchwork.newartisans.com/patch/525/>

is revelant. The patch which is listed there should *not* be applied. A second and corrected patch was attached in the last message, but it seems to not have been picked up by the framework.

How do I replace the patch above with the code from:

   <http://patchwork.newartisans.com/patch/802/>

--
   Roland.