Re: [O] print booklet from orgmode

From: Christian Egli
Subject: Re: [O] print booklet from orgmode
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 08:36:19 +0200

Matt Lundin <address@hidden> writes:

> Marc Spitzer <address@hidden> writes:

>> http://www.toodledo.com/booklet.php
>>
>> Does org mode have such a feature?
>
> Here's an old post with a script to generate something similar. I have
> no idea whether it still works:
>
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/3910

As far as I know it should still work and is included in the
contrib/scripts directory under the name of org2hpda (see
http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=blob;f=contrib/scripts/org2hpda;hb=HEAD).

I guess if you also wanted to have the top tasks you need to enhance the
script somewhat, i.e. invoke an agenda view in Emacs, export and include
it in the booklet. Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks
Christian

--
Christian Egli