[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[O] [FUN] "Open Source Project Maintainer Sarcastic Response Cheat Sheet
[O] [FUN] "Open Source Project Maintainer Sarcastic Response Cheat Sheet"
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:17:04 +0530
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/24.0.50 (windows-nt)
"Open Source Project Maintainer Sarcastic Response Cheat Sheet"
If you browse reddit you would have seen this article already.
There are some gems there. For example:
1. I'll just retype the docs into this email for you.
2. Please send me an email personally, because the mailing list is full
of other people who can help.
5. Of course I believe you've found a fundamental bug in the
system. You've been using it for almost 10 minutes.
12. I love answering the same question from you every two weeks.
15. The dogma you've gained from your six months of experience is indeed
how everyone should do it.
6. Why would you learn to use an interactive debugger?
Just like a typical reddit comment: I imagined this being read in the
voice of Nick Dokos :-).
Only fun. No offense.
- [O] [FUN] "Open Source Project Maintainer Sarcastic Response Cheat Sheet",
Jambunathan K <=