[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [O] Bug: org-reset-checkbox-state-subtree doesn't update checkbox co
Re: [O] Bug: org-reset-checkbox-state-subtree doesn't update checkbox cookies [7.5 (release_7.5.280.ga6e9)]
Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:25:01 +0100
Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
> Paul Mead <address@hidden> writes:
>> If I run the above command, the state of all the checkboxes is updated
>> correctly, but the cookies do not update, instead they retain the
>> previous state.
> I cannot reproduce the problem. Could you try upgrading to git head,
> and, if the bug persists, post a sample file to reproduce the problem ?
Right, just updated, so my org version is reported as Org-mode version
The problem persists with the following subtree:
* The Weekly Review
*** Loose Papers [6/6]
- Gather all scraps of paper, business cards, receipts, and
miscellaneous paper. Put into your in-basket to process.
- [ ] Empty out backpack. Put relevant items into intray.
- [ ] Remove loose stuff from desk
- [ ] Empty wallet and moleskine pocket of receipts and paper
- [ ] Empty inbox folder
- [ ] Process everything in inbox
- [ ] Empty email inbox creating NAs as required
*** Process Your Notes [3/3]
- Review any journal/notes types of entries, meeting notes, and
miscellaneous notes scribbled on notebook paper. Decide and enter
action items, projects, waiting-fors, etc., as appropriate.
- [ ] Review moleskine notes
- [ ] Review A4 pad
- [ ] Review service review minutes
*** Empty Your Head [1/1]
- Put in writing (in appropriate categories) any new projects, action
items, waiting-fors, someday/maybes, etc., not yet captured.
- [ ] Empty your head
*** Review Action Lists [1/1]
- [ ] Mark off completed actions.
- Review for reminders of further action
steps to record.
*** Review Waiting-For List [1/1]
- Record appropriate actions for any needed follow-up. Check off
- [ ] Review TODO items in Waiting State C-c a w
*** Review Project (and Larger Outcome) Lists [3/3]
- Evaluate status of projects, goals and outcomes, one by one,
ensuring at least one current action item on each. Browse through
work-in-progress support material to trigger new actions,
completions, waiting-fors, etc.
- [ ] Check stuck projects (C-c a #)
- [ ] Review Project List (C-c a p)
- [ ] Review contents of capture.org file (C-c i)
*** Review Previous Calendar Data [1/1]
- [ ] Review past calendar in detail for remaining action items, reference
data, etc., and transfer into the active system.
*** Review Upcoming Calendar [1/1]
- [ ] Review upcoming calendar events-long and short term. Capture actions
*** Review Any Relevant Checklists [1/1]
- Use as a trigger for any new actions.
- Review Someday/Maybe List
- Review for any projects that may now have become active, and
transfer to projects list. Delete items no longer of interest.
- [ ] Review my [[file:~/Dropbox/gtd/someday.org][Someday/Maybe]] list
*** Be Creative and Courageous [1/1]
- Any new, wonderful, harebrained, creative, thought-provoking,
risk-taking ideas to add into your system???
- [ ] Capture Todo items (C-c r t) or Someday (C-c r s)
- Re: [O] Bug: org-reset-checkbox-state-subtree doesn't update checkbox cookies [7.5 (release_7.5.280.ga6e9)],
Paul Mead <=