Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 15:33:53 +0100

SAKURAI Masashi <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

>> > https://github.com/kiwanami/emacs-calfw

[...]

> Just yesterday in JST, I released calfw v1.0.

This is brilliant!  Many thanks for this.  Very useful for quick diary
planning!  I particularly like the different views and, for once, the
default colour scheme ;-)  Also, as a long time vi user (sorry), I like
the vi movement commands.

One quick question: I loaded the relevant files and then, not knowing
exactly what to do, I followed the instructions in calfw.el which said:

;;; Usage:

;; Executing the command `cfw:open-calendar-buffer', switch to the calendar
buffer.
;; You can navigate the date like calendar.el.

so I tried M-x cfw:open-calendar-buffer which proceeded to give me the
error:

let: Symbol's function definition is void: cfw:create-calendar-buffer

I did get the calendar working by executing, instead,
cfw:open-org-calendar so everything is fine but I thought I would
suggest changing the usage documentation in calfw.el to give a pointer
to the more appropriate command?

One feature request: in the display of individual calendar items, it
would be nice to have tags and the originating file name highlighted (in
different ways, of course), but this is a minor request.

Thanks again,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.574.g5a503)