Re: [O] org-odt/org-export errors/paths

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] org-odt/org-export errors/paths
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 17:09:09 -0400

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
Matt Price <address@hidden> wrote:

The fault seems to be with org-footnote, not with org-odt, but it's hard
to see where things go wrong because you've loaded compiled code for
that. Can you try again with uncompiled code not only for org-odt but
for everything else as well?

oh.  oops.  It appears that there were some old .elc files lying around in my repository.  deleting those got rid of the error.  This will probably also fix some other small issues I was having...  Thanks everyone!  sorry for the stupidity.
Matt