[O] org-odt on Windows 7

From: sebastian . titz
Subject: [O] org-odt on Windows 7
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 09:47:21 +0200

I tried the new org-odt exporter in org-mode 7.6 running emacs 23.3
on Windows 7 with (org-export-as-odt). It stops before generating an
output with the error message: Searching for program: no such file or
directory, zip. I guess it is caused by not having a command line version of zip in Windows.

Is there a way to use org-odt under windows?

Best,

Sebastian