Re: [O] calculation question

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] calculation question
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 11:40:48 +0200

Jude DaShiell <address@hidden> writes:

> After I use C-C } can I use c-p c-n c-l and c-r to move one cell up on
> cell down one cell left and one cell right respectively?

You can use C-n C-p to move down and up by one line, but you cannot use
C-r and C-l are these are fundamental Emacs keybindings doing something
else.

You can navigate through cells using TAB: it will go to the next cell on
the same row, or to the first cell on the next row if you are at the
last cell in a row.

HTH,

--
 Bastien